Proterra Tough i30 Wheels
Proterra Tough i30 wheels keep the trail in check while everything else blurs by in the periphery. Reinforced by our proven Dual I-Beam support, Proterra Tough rims feature a 30mm internal width to provide higher tire volume while also increasing sidewall support at lower pressures. High-quality EZO sealed bearings are designed to endure through seasons of aggressive riding while a responsive 6-pawl freehub provides the snappy 3.7 degrees of engagement you demand when cranking out of corners. Choose Proterra Tough when you need a wheel that won’t let you down.
- 30mm inner rim width with 32 spokes laced in a 3-cross pattern.
- 6069 aluminum alloy rim. TCS 2.0 tubeless-ready.
- Sapim Secure Lock 14-gauge brass nipples provide bomber durability while double butted 2.0/1.8/2.0mm J-bend spokes make replacement a breeze.
- Tubeless tape, Solid Strip and black alloy valves are preinstalled, making the wheels ready for tubeless tires the moment they arrive on your doorstep. The TCS 2.0 Solid Strip is a durable strip that lies beneath the tape, prevents it from sagging at the spoke holes, makes it easier to mount a tire and protects from puncture in the case of a broken spoke.
- 6-bolt rotor mounts.
- Top-tier EZO sealed bearings.
- Rear wheels are available with Shimano Microspline or SRAM XDR driver bodies.
“In my past three years living in the Pacific Northwest, I’ve had the pleasure of riding an average of 40 hours per month. Winter can be quite tough on bike parts with so many of those miles being spent in the wet. Bad components tend to show their weaknesses quite fast in the daily mud wash. WTB Proterra hubs have been a bright spot in my kit – zero need to do anything besides ride.” - Jason Moeschler, 4-time Downieville All-Mountain World Champion
USAGE: Trail / Enduro
SPECIFICATIONS: (Max spoke tension range: 110-120KgF)
|Wheel Diameter||Position||Spacing||Spoke Holes||Driver Body||Rotor Mount||Inner Rim Width||Rim ERD*||Weight**||Max Rider Weight||Part Number|
*Proterra hub dimensions can be found on our Resources and User Manuals page.
**Proterra wheel weights include the Solid Strip, tubeless tape and valve installed on each wheel.