Position: Sales and Customer Service Assistant
Reports to: Director of Sales
Location: Mill Valley, CA
Wilderness Trail Bikes is a pioneering Mill Valley-based bicycle component supplier. Cyclists across the globe use WTB products to enhance their ride. We are a dynamic, entrepreneurial company looking for a Sales and Customer Service Assistant to join our team.
Based in our company headquarters in Mill Valley, the Sales and Customer Service Assistant is responsible for supporting WTB sales channels via customer service, direct sales, order processing, warranty support, and administrative assignments. You will be at the forefront of incoming customer calls, emails, and inquiries.
This position is full-time, Monday-Friday. Infrequently, the position can expect the possibility of weekend work.
To be successful in this role, the Sales and Customer Service Assistant must possess:
- In depth knowledge of the bicycle and WTB;
- Computer literacy; experience with Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint;
- Zendesk, SAP BusinessOne, and Shopify experience a plus;
- Fluency in English, with excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Solutions orientation with focus on customer satisfaction and sustaining customer loyalty;
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills;
- Flexible, with a positive attitude for our dynamic and changing environment;
- Ability to self-motivate, work quickly and efficiently, and meet deadlines;
- Ability to respond timely and effectively to urgent and sensitive customer issues;
- Attention to detail;
- Strong organizational skills coupled with multi-tasking ability;
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds;
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position during entire shift;
- Team player who is able to communicate effectively with colleagues and customers;
- Perform other duties as directed.
WHAT WE OFFER:
WTB offers a competitive hourly rate, a comprehensive benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, retirement, and PTO), and product discounts. At WTB, we take pride in our company culture and strive to ensure our employees are valued and involved. We love what we do and want to find someone eager to help us reach our goals, and have fun in the process!
READY TO APPLY?
Please send your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your qualifications and interest in this opportunity to Gary Gleason at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
If this position doesn't suit you and you are still interested please send resume to email@example.com so we can keep it on file for future openings.