WTB Wheel Line Assistant (Part-Time)
Reports to: WTB Product Manager & Wheel Line Manager
Department: Operations and Product Development
Location: San Rafael, CA
WTB is looking to fill a part time position on our bicycle wheel assembly line in San Rafael, CA. This role requires an excellent attention to detail, and superb organizational skills. A person with understanding of bicycle wheel building principles and experience with bicycle maintenance is desired. WTB will provide training for this individual. This position will start with 10-20 hrs / week and has the potential to grow into a full-time position towards mid-2020 for the right individual.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist with preparation of wheels and components for the assembly line
• Maintain a clean, organized, and highly productive warehouse space
• Learn the operation of our wheel building machines which includes programming, maintenance and operation.
• Build sample wheels by hand to WTB’s wheel building specification and quality
• Ensure all wheels built meet WTB quality standards and maintain records of QC performed on each wheel produced
• Pack and ship completed wheels
• Accurately count inventory and stock of all wheel building materials and warehouse supplies
• Experience building and maintaining bicycles and bicycle wheels
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Ability to have flexible hours during a 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday window
• Ability to stand for entire shift; ability to see and read small print; ability to lift more than 50 pounds; ability to do repetitive tasks with few breaks
WTB has been at the forefront of the bicycle industry since 1982, designing and manufacturing innovative products for the mountain bike and gravel industry segments.
Please email your resume or interest email to email@example.com .