FAAAASSSTT!!!!! The Nano 40c is built for speed. An all out gravel destroyer that can still appease those clamoring for a truly BIG cyclocross tire. Everybody's irrefutable favorite, 'nough said.
- Minimal rolling resistance due to raised, consistent centerline tread.
- Long, staggered knobs provide steadfast traction without cutting down on speed.
- The TCS Light/Fast Rolling Nano 40 tire provides ultimate tubeless reliability for gravel or cyclocross racing.
- Race and Comp level tires are designed to provide optimal performance at a competitive weight, but must be used with inner tubes. Race and Comp level tires are not tubeless compatible.
- Available with black or tan sidewalls.
REVIEWS: Urban Velo - The Radavist - Singletrack - All Hail the Black Market - Art's Cyclery - GravelBike.com - RidingGravel.com - Cyclocross Magazine; 2015 Editor's Award for Cyclocross Magazine - BikeRadar - ADVNTR
USAGE: Gravel / Cyclocross
CONDITIONS: Hardpack / Dirt / Gravel
|700c||TCS Light/Fast Rolling||530g||Dual DNA|