SERVICE INSTRUCTIONS / SCHEMATICS- Click to expand
HOW TO CUT PADLOC HANDLEBARS AND INSTALL PADLOC GRIPS
How to Cut a Handlebar for Installation of PadLoc Grips
HOW TO REPAIR AND MAINTAIN WTB COMPONENTSwtb laserdisc lite hubs / Stryker Q/R hubs (560k)
wtb laserdisc single duty rear hub (497k)
wtb super duty hubs (640k)
DETAILED SCHEMATICSwtb laserdisc lite front hub / Stryker Q/R Front Hub (109k)
wtb laserdisc lite rear hub / Stryker Q/R Rear Hub (84k)
wtb single duty rear hub (132k)
wtb super duty front hub (97k)
wtb super duty rear hub (116k)
wtb momentum comp headset (316k)
CATALOG ARCHIVE- Click to expand
2005 Catalog (3.7mb)
2006 Catalog (5.9mb)
2007 Catalog (6.8mb)
2008 Catalog (11.3mb)
2009 Catalog (14.3mb)
2010 Catalog (10.8mb)
2012 Catalog (12.5mb)
2013 Catalog (15.8mb)
2014 Catalog (12.3mb)
2015 Catalog (7.9mb)
2016 Catalog (7.3mb)
WARRANTY INFORMATION- Click to expand
Worldwide Limited Warranty
Wilderness Trail Bikes, Inc. (hereinafter “WTB”) warrants to the original retail purchaser ("you") that the WTB product for which you received this warranty is free from defects in material and workmanship for the periods and products set forth below from the date of original retail purchase.
- WTB Carbon Rims – 36 (thirty-six) months
- All other WTB Products – 24 (twenty-four) months
This warranty is not transferable to a subsequent purchaser. WTB's sole obligation under this warranty is to either (1) repair the claimed defect at no charge or (2) exchange the product with a product that is new or which is at least functionally equivalent to the original product. WTB must be notified in writing of any claim under this warranty within 30 (thirty) days of any claimed lack of conformity of the product.
This warranty does not compromise any possible rights protected by the national laws regarding consumer goods, which the customer always has the right to exercise.
The WTB Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- The limited warranty applies only to the original owner of a WTB part purchased from a WTB authorized dealer; the warranty is void if ownership is transferred to a third party or the product is purchased through an unlicensed channel;
- The limited warranty does not extend to cover products damaged due to normal wear and tear, customer abuse, negligence, incorrect installation, improper maintenance, improper use, alteration, collisions, crashes, or intentional damage;
- The limited warranty does not extend to cover damage resulting from causes other than defects in material and workmanship, including but not limited to user’s lack of technical skill, competence, or experience;
- WTB tires are designed to be used with tubes, unless specified as TCS compatible. Use of sealant/tubeless conversion kits will void all warranty;
- Within thirty (30) days of discovery of any claimed defect of the WTB product, customer must deliver the part, postage paid, with a valid proof of purchase or copy thereof, and with a signed written description of the claimed defect, to WTB;
- Proof of purchase date is that specified on the receipt issued by an authorized dealer.
- Failure to comply with the aforementioned conditions will invalidate the warranty in which case WTB will not be liable for any damage or injury possibly occurring. Additionally, WTB is not liable for any damage or injury caused as a result of use of a damaged product once damage has been detected. A faulty WTB product will be repaired or replaced by WTB within two months of receipt if it is determined, in the sole opinion of WTB, that the fault is not due to carelessness, improper use or incorrect installation and provided the purchaser has complied with the aforementioned requirements. By accepting replacement part, you waive all rights to other claims arising from the damage to the original part.
The duration of any implied warranty or condition, of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise, on this product shall be limited to the duration of the express warranty set forth above. In no event shall WTB be liable for any loss, inconvenience or damage, whether direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise, resulting from breach of any express or implied warranty or condition, of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise with respect to this product, except as set forth herein. Some states or countries do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts and some do not allow exclusions or limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which may vary, from location to location. This warranty will be interpreted pursuant to the laws of the Country of the Authorized WTB Warranty Center closest to you. The original English language version/meaning of this warranty controls over all translations and WTB is not responsible for any errors in translation of this warranty or any product instructions. No dealer, agent or employee of WTB is authorized to modify, extend and expand this warranty. This warranty is not intended to confer any additional legal, jurisdictional or warranty rights to you other that those set forth herein or required by law. If any portion of this warranty is held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, such finding will not invalidate any other provision.
Carbon Rim Crash Replacement Policy
WTB offers a limited FIVE YEAR crash replacement policy for WTB Carbon rims. Our goal is lifetime customer satisfaction, so please bring Carbon rim crash replacement claims directly to WTB for support (415-389-5040 ex.10).
Carbon Rim Crash Replacement Specifics
- Crash replacement is available to the original owner only.
- Crash replacement cost is:
- Year 1-2 50% off of MSRP
- Year 3-4 30% off of MSRP
- Year 5 20% off of MSRP
- Crash replacement claims must go directly to WTB to be processed.
- Original sales receipt for WTB aftermarket or OEM component on complete bicycle must accompany part.
- Crash replacement covers WTB Carbon rims only (i.e. WTB is not responsible for labor costs to rebuild wheel or replacement of non-WTB products).
- Sales tax, return freight, VAT and import duty are not covered by WTB.
- Crash replacement is offered for Carbon rims that have broken in normal riding conditions (e.g. cracked rim due to rock strike).
- Crash replacement is not offered for any product that has been modified, neglected, or used outside of its intended-use riding category (review WTB website for intended use). Crash replacement claims may be approved or denied at WTB’s sole discretion.
If you have additional questions, please direct them via phone, email or mail to:
WTB Warranty Department
475 Miller Ave.
Mill Valley, CA 94941
(415) 389-5040 ext. 10
Specifications of the warranty are subject to change at any time without notice.