Proterra Light i25 Wheels
Proterra Light i25 wheels care for all your Road Plus adventure riders out there. The extra traction and comfort of a high-volume 650 tire is pretty nice, eh? Proterra Light i25 wheels feature an open-cavity profile to minimize weight and maximize efficiency as you get lost on backroad detours. Like all other Proterra wheels, the responsive 6-pawl freehub offers 3.7 degrees of reliable engagement whether you're cruising to work or have your frame bag bursting at the seams for an overnight adventure. Designed for Road Plus, because more volume is always more fun.
- 25mm inner rim width with 28 spokes laced in a 3-cross pattern.
- 6069 aluminum alloy rim. TCS 2.0 tubeless-ready.
- Sapim Secure Lock 14-gauge alloy nipples minimize rotational weight while double butted 2.0/1.8/2.0mm J-bend spokes make replacement a breeze.
- Tubeless tape, Solid Strip and black alloy valves are preinstalled, making the wheels ready for tubeless tires the moment they arrive on your doorstep. The TCS 2.0 Solid Strip is a durable strip that lies beneath the tape, prevents it from sagging at the spoke holes, makes it easier to mount a tire and protects from puncture in the case of a broken spoke.
- Top-tier EZO sealed bearings.
- Centerlock rotor mounts.
- Rear wheels are available with Shimano HG 11spd or SRAM XDR driver bodies.
"The PNW provides the ultimate testing grounds for bike components, especially hubs. Mud, grit, rinse and repeat become the routine for 9 months out of the year. Nothing is safe from the intrusion of water, yet somehow my Proterra wheels have been trouble-free for the past year and show no signs of letting up any time soon. I'm confident they'll endure many more soggy miles and post-ride washes." - Tester Mark "Donny" Allison after thousands of miles.
USAGE: Adventure Road / Gravel / Cyclocross
SPECIFICATIONS: (Max spoke tension range: 110-120KgF)
|Wheel Diameter||Position||Spacing||Spoke Holes||Driver Body||Rotor Mount||Inner Rim Width||Rim ERD*||Weight**||Max Rider Weight||Part Number|
||28-hole||Shimano HG 11spd
*Proterra hub dimensions can be found on our Resources and User Manuals page.
**Proterra wheel weights include the Solid Strip, tubeless tape and valve installed on each wheel.